EntireTech is a full service computer sales, lease, onsite and remote IT services repair center that handles single computer needs as well as large volume services, such as large purchases, leases, computer imaging, inventory maintenance, tracking, and management. Our purchasing power with the major distribution channels allows us to offer very competitive pricing on your computer equipment, software licensing and your individual IT hardware needs.
Some of our primary customers are in the educational sector, both traditional "brick and mortar" schools as well as online cyber charter schools, hospitals and corporate offices. We pride ourselves on providing quality parts and professional personalized service at competitive rates. From conception to execution to maintenance, we will work closely with you to ensure that all of your computer and IT hardware needs are met.
Services we provide for any size business or institution include the following:
- Maintain a clear channel of communications with the IT department, shipping, accounting and administrative personnel
- Comply with all regulatory guidelines.
- Work closely with you to help select the the proper hardware (computer systems, network switches, servers, specialized technology items) and services for your needs and budget
- Help secure leasing/financing for computer equipment if needed
- Procure equipment from the manufacturer and/or channel companies.
- Assist with asset management: We will work with you and your asset management provider.software to maintain an accurate and detailed database of all of your equipment
- Receiving: We will insure that new product is received in good condition and is entered into asset management database.
- Imaging: We will insure that each computer is pre-loaded with your custom image
- Storage: We will safely and securely store your equipment until it is needed
- Custom machines for specific needs on a case-by-case basis
- Shipping and tracking services
- Delivery/pickup services for bulk shipments
- Receive returned systems, for repair or maintenance, update asset management database
- Evaluation and assessment of the computer systems returned from offsite or project employees in order to ensure compliance with your asset management protocol and to assist in assigning responsibility in the event the equipment has been misused and/or abused
- Maintenance of computers including cleaning, warranty work (HP Business Models), re-imaging and testing
- Provide quotes for parts and labor for repairs not covered under warranty
- Attend meetings when requested for explanation and/or assistance related to any of our services, capabilities, etc.
- Remote Monitoring, support, and repair of your networks, websites, and email.
- Audio visual and smart white board sales and installation