EntireTech is a full service computer sales, PC imaging, and repair center. Our purchasing power with the major distribution channels allows us to offer very competitive pricing on your computer equipment, software licensing and your individual IT hardware needs.
Some of our primary customers are in the educational sector, both traditional "brick and mortar" schools as well as online cyber charter schools. We pride ourselves on providing quality parts and professional personalized service at comeptitive rates. From conception to execution to maintenance, we will work closley with you to ensure that all of your computer and IT hardware needs are met.
Services we provide for educational institutions include the following:
- Maintain a clear channel of communications with the school's IT department, shipping, accounting and administrative personnel
- Comply with all regulatory guidelines set down by the state (PDE)
- Work closely with you to help select the the proper hardware (computer systems, network switches, servers, specialized technology items) and services for your needs and budget
- Help secure leasing/financing for computer equipment if needed
- Procure equipment from the manufacturer and/or channel companies that always includes special bid pricing for the school
- Assist with asset management: We will work with you and your asset management provider.software to maintain an accurate and detailed database of all of your equipment
- Receiving: We will insure that new product is received in good condition and is entered into asset management database
- Imaging: We will insure that each computer is pre-loaded with your custom image
- Storage: We will safely and securely store your equipment until it is needed
- Custom machines for specific needs on a case-by-case basis
- Shipping and tracking services
- Delivery/pickup services for bulk shipments
- Receive returned systems, update asset management database
- Evaluation and assessment of the computer systems returned from students in order to ensure compliance with your asset management protocol and to assist in assigning responsibility in the event the equipment has been misused and/or abused
- Maintenance of computers including cleaning, warranty work (HP Business Models), re-imaging and testing
- Provide quotes for parts and labor for repairs not covered under warranty
- Attend meetings when requested for explanation and/or assistance related to any of our services, capabilites, etc.